Watermelon Nail Art Tutorial for a fresh and fun summer look!
1. Paint a base coat in a dark pink shade.
2. Layer your glitter polish.
3. Using dark green polish, line the tips of your nail.
4. Using a white Migi nail art pen (or whatever you have), create a second, thinner line.
5. Using a black Migi nail art pen (or whatever you have), create the seeds by making a teardrop shape. I did this by first making a dot, and then continuing my dot outwards a little bit.
6. Finish up by cleaning up the cuticle and topping it off with clear coat.
Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!